This special reading edition of the summer is inspired by our readings of this article published by the monthly tech american magazine Wired: “Inside the hunt for Russia’s most notorious hacker”
We really liked that story.
This week, we suggest you to read four articles:
- Introducing HISToW by Cassandra H. Leung
- Without testing there is no development by Chris Miles
- Test Automation is Not Enough for Quality Bas Dijkstra interviewed by Chelsea Frischknecht
- Using SPIN for persuasive communication by Katrina Clokie
I don’t know about where you live, but in Lyon, France, the sun has started to shine a lot and the time of slowing down sports activities has come: it is now time for a relaxing time under the trees at lunch time or in the evening, with a good reading!
Here are our weekly recommendations to welcome your chilling moment:
- Talking about test data
- ’99 second introduction’ series: learning testing
- The testing social network